The Knott’s Boysenberry Festival will once again pay tribute to the little berry that started it all at the Buena Park theme park with a lineup of new food items and live shows — all with a boysenberry twist.
The 2023 Boysenberry Fest will run from March 10 through April 16 at Knott’s Berry Farm.
Sign up for our Park Life newsletter and find out what’s new and interesting every week at Southern California’s theme parks. Subscribe here.
SEE ALSO: Are you too fat for Universal’s new Mario Kart ride? The average American guy is
Knott’s will once again offer a $55 tasting card good for six tastings from a selection of boysenberry-inspired dishes and drinks at 11 food booths throughout the Boysenberry Festival. The tasting card menu lineup includes:
Gold Mine Trail Booth
- Boysenberry Panna Cotta with a Shortbread Cookie
- Vegan Tofu, Wild Rice and Kale Bowl with an Apricot and Boysenberry Glaze
- Jambalaya with Boysenberry Sausage, Chicken and Shrimp garnished with Green Onions
- Buffalo Chicken over Mac & Cheese with a Boysenberry Ranch Drizzle
- Boysenberry Hazy IPA Beer